Watch Dr Mikael Sodergren, Managing Director and Academic Lead of Sapphire Medical Clinics, present ‘An Update on Medical Cannabis in the UK’.
This webinar covers:
- Medical Cannabis and Clinical Indications
- A summary of prescribed cannabis-based medicines
- The role of the GP in Medical Cannabis prescribing in the UK
- An Introduction to Sapphire Medical Clinics.
We have put together an extensive learning platform which gives you all the tools you need to become confident in seeing patients who are prescribed medical cannabis.
- Understand the role of endogenous and phytocannabinoids, and how they work to affect a range of bodily systems and symptoms
- Appreciate how the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of cannabinoids affect treatment choices and other medicines
- Understand the evidence and practicalities for treating the following with medical cannabis:
- Migraines & chronic headaches
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Chronic non-cancer pain
- Anxiety disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Pain in inflammatory conditions
Online learning: For Patients
Get your free guide: "Medical Cannabis Explained", an introduction to Medical Cannabis and to Sapphire Medical Clinics
Fill in the form and we will send you a download link for your free guide.
Treatment With a Medical Cannabis Clinic
Watch ‘Treatment with a Medical Cannabis clinic’ a recording of our live webinar from October 2020 where industry experts discuss the practicalities and answer common patient questions about treatment with medical cannabis
Register to get access to our eLearning content
Our accredited content is available to registered learners.